Subject: Fw: [Osssf-sf-migration] SourceForge migration support ending Friday (3/18)

fyi - let me know if there are still any problems

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 03/16/2005 04:26 PM -----
Donna K Milling/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: osssf-sf-migration-admin@redirect.www.ibm.com

03/16/2005 03:39 PM

osssf-sf-migration@redirect.www.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[Osssf-sf-migration] SourceForge migration support ending Friday (3/18)

This is a reminder that the migration-related support from SourceForge will end this Friday, March 18. Issues submitted after then will go through their standard support channels. Please verify that your migrated bugs, patches, and maillists contain all of the relevant information and that none of the fields appear "funny". Also, verify that you are able to check out and update your CVS modules. Please contact me if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Donna