Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] updated spec committed

The 13.4 text looks faithful to the resolutions.

As for issue 112, I believe the resolution was to remove both fromSpec
and toSpec. We also said that toPart did NOT have to be ordered but that
all parts did have to be mentioned.

I think one issue was 'what if a part is empty?' and I'm not sure we
ever fully resolved that but my expectation is that the resolution would
be that to send an empty part (e.g. a complexType part whose definition
includes minOccurs="0") you need to assign an empty part using toPart.
If that is the resolution then the requirement for toPart is that all
parts have to be referenced, but not necessarily in order.

		Yaron