Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] updated spec committed

Hi all,

Just FYI ...
When I grab the pen, I will re-do the following changes, which was lost
during the SourceForge migration more than a month ago:
------------------------------
Fixing misc typo in the spec:
(a) Moving terminationHandler from process level to scope level
(b) removing compensationHandler from the process level
(c) renaming an attribute of "scope" from "variableAccessSerializable"
to "isolated"
(d) removing "enableInstanceCompensation" attribute from XSD

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu