Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] updated spec committed

I committed the spec and main schema with the changes for issue 112. In the
amended resolution there was no reference to the <reply> activity (which
should also be covered by this resolution) so I added that (in the BNF
syntax in section 6.2 and 11.4, and in the text in 11.4). I also updated
the schema accordingly.

The pen goes to Alex.

Paco

                      Alex Yiu
                      <alex.yiu@oracle.        To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      com>                     cc:       Satish Thatte <satisht@microsoft.com>, Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>,
                                                "Furniss, Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>, bpel spec
                      04/14/2005 05:47          <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>, ygoland@bea.com, Alex Yiu
                      PM                        <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

Hi Paco,

I do not need to get the pen now, if you want to finish 112.
Now I assume the pen is in Paco's hand for now until he finishes 112.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Francisco Curbera wrote:
      I think I had the pen to apply 112, once I clarify the details with
      Yaron,
      which I will try to do right now.

      Paco

                            "Satish Thatte"

                            <satisht@microsof        To:       "Furniss,
      Peter" <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>, Francisco
                            t.com>
      Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, "bpel spec"
      <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>, "Alex
                                                      Yiu"
      <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

                            04/14/2005 12:27         cc:
      <ygoland@bea.com>, "Assaf Arkin" <arkin@intalio.com>

                            PM                       Subject:  RE:
      [wsbpel-spec-edit] updated spec committed

      Thanks Peter.  Alex, I believe you have the pen to finish 111.1 as
      well as
      102 and 103.