Subject: removing temporarily XSD from MS-word doc?

Hi Prasad and others,

I am thinking of removing XSD from MS-Word doc temporarily and just
keeping the XSD in CVS as the Master copy.

I can be a good keyboard labor and do my duties in terms of keeping the
word-doc and XSD file in sync.

However,  so far, there are at least 3 incidents that I found out that
other editors forget updating either the MS-Word copies or XSD file copies.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu