Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: issues for tomorrow's call

Yes, I am using a brand new directory as well. And, I have upgraded my WinCVS to make use of the SSH feature.

Hope that help.

Regards,
Alex

Francisco Curbera wrote:
No, I am using a brand new directory where I checkecout a new the module.
Don't know if that is your problem but I wanted ot avoid possible
interactions.

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      t.com>                   cc:       "Assaf Arkin" <arkin@intalio.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Liu,
                                                Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>, <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      05/11/2005 12:22         Subject:  RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: issues for tomorrow's call
                      PM

Related question: are you all using the original enlistment directory
for the IBM CVS repository?  I am finding that there are various
leftovers from that including a "Root" file in my WinCVS cvsnt folder
that contained the IBM :pserver string somehow ..