Subject: [Fwd: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] uploading the spec]

Somehow my mail bounced. Trying again..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] uploading the spec
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:31:39 -0700
From: Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>
To: 'Satish Thatte' <satisht@microsoft.com>, "'drj@us.ibm.com'" <drj@us.ibm.com>
CC: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Diane,

Just remembered that there was a question regarding appendix H (list of
TC members) not being up-to-date for the past couple of revisions when
we published the spec. I think we promised to Andrew Francis :) to bring
it current with this revision. IIRC you were going to send the list of
current TC participants to the editors mailing list(?) If you can send
it today I can update the appendix prior to publishing it.

I will hold off on publishing the spec until then, unless I hear
otherwise.

Regards, Prasad

  _____