Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] XSD details of <extensibleAssign>

Hi Paco,

I am not talking about Issue 111 or extension activity.
I am talking about the <assign> part of your 111.1 proposal.  :-)

e.g.:
----------------------------------
<assign>
  <extensibleAssign>
    <foo:update> .... </foo:update>
  </extensibleAssign>
  <copy> ... </copy>
  <extensibleAssign foo:opVar="abc" />
</assign>

Does it refresh more your memory now?

Since your 111.1 proposal is already settled in the last conf call, I
guess it's time to nail down the XSD details for <extensibleAssign> part
of your 111.1 proposal.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu