Subject: <until> activity => <repeatUntil> activity?

Hi Yaron and others,

It seems to me there is conflict between <until> from <onAlarm> and the
new <until> activity.

(Conflict detection ... thanks to W3C XSV and Oracle XDK in Java -
Xerces XSD in Java does not do the detection, while Xerces XSD in C does
the detection)

=========================
  <complexType name="tOnAlarm">
    <complexContent>
      <extension base="bpws:tExtensibleElements">
          <sequence>
            <choice>
              <element name="for" type="bpws:tDuration-expr"/>
              <element name="until" type="bpws:tDeadline-expr"/>
            </choice>
            <element name="repeatEvery" type="bpws:tDuration-expr"
minOccurs="0"/>
            <group ref="bpws:activity"/>
          </sequence>
      </extension>
    </complexContent>
  </complexType>

Note: group "activity" can point to a "until" activity.

Hence, I would like to suggest to rename the new "until" activity to
"repeatUntil".

Is that OK with everyone?

Thanks!

Regards,