Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] <until> activity => <repeatUntil> activity?

I checked in changes for 198, 181, 92.2 and 86, and I also had 148
written in my list, but apparently Alex beat me to it ;-) Passing the
pen, I guess back to the group.

BTW I would actually change the element name of onAlarm/until to
something more intuitive, like expires, deadline, etc.

Assaf

Alex Yiu wrote:

> Hi, Yaron, Assaf and all others,
>
> I have checked in the changes for:
> ----------------------
> Apply Issue 182, Issue 148, Issue 140
> (with renaming <until> activity to <repeatUntil> activity to avoid
> conflict in <onAlarm>)
> ----------------------
>
> I have not heard anything from other people regarding the renaming
> <until> to <repeatUntil>. I still decide checked-in the <repeatUntil>
> version anyway because I want to keep our XSD valid in our CVS and I
> want to check in my changes before I get on the plane ... :-) ...
> And, if we don't like <repeatUntil> we can always replace it with
> another activity name later.
>
> According to Diane's previous email, _/the pen is passed to Assaf/_.
>

> Thanks!
> Happy July 4th in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Alex Yiu
>

> Alex Yiu wrote:
>

>> Hi Yaron and others,
>>
>> It seems to me there is conflict between <until> from <onAlarm> and
>> the new <until> activity.
>>
>> (Conflict detection ... thanks to W3C XSV and Oracle XDK in Java -
>> Xerces XSD in Java does not do the detection, while Xerces XSD in C
>> does the detection)
>>
>> =========================
>>  <complexType name="tOnAlarm">
>>    <complexContent>
>>      <extension base="bpws:tExtensibleElements">
>>          <sequence>
>>            <choice>
>>              <element name="for" type="bpws:tDuration-expr"/>
>>              <element name="until" type="bpws:tDeadline-expr"/>
>>            </choice>
>>            <element name="repeatEvery" type="bpws:tDuration-expr"
>> minOccurs="0"/>
>>            <group ref="bpws:activity"/>
>>          </sequence>
>>      </extension>
>>    </complexContent>
>>  </complexType>
>> =========================
>>
>> Note: group "activity" can point to a "until" activity.
>>
>> Hence, I would like to suggest to rename the new "until" activity to
>> "repeatUntil".
>>
>> Is that OK with everyone?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alex Yiu

begin:vcard
fn:Assaf Arkin
n:Arkin;Assaf
org:Intalio
adr;dom:;;1000 Bridge Parkway Ste 210;Redwood City;CA;94065
email;internet:arkin@intalio.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(650) 596-1800
x-mozilla-html:TRUE