Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Re: <until> activity => <repeatUntil> activity?

Hi Yaron,

The conflicts are:
(a) tOnAlarm can contain a sub-element of <until> for until-expression
(b) tOnAlarm can also contain an activity, which can be this
<repeatUntil>/<until> activity.

If we keep the name "until",  the <until> element in the following XML
fragment will be ambiguous: (is it the activity or the expression?)
------------------------
<onAlarm>
    <until> .... <until>
</onAlarm>
------------------------

You can just get the XSD from our CVS and change the <repeatUntil> back
to <until> and submit to some XSD processor that detect conflicts
(e.g. http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv)
(not Xerces-Java)

Then you will see the problem.

And, "repeat until" is a quite common programming language term.

Google yielded the following links:
Pascal:
http://www.taoyue.com/tutorials/pascal/pas3dc.html
Apple Script: