Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] minor editorial mistake: missingRequest fault ismissing in Appendix A

I'd suggest that if Assaf can correct it now, he do so.  I don't think we should go through the issue process for this type of thing.  This reminds me of your suggestion that we use bugzilla among the spec editing team to track editorial fixes - as we get into clean up mode, it might be the best way to go.  I'll look into getting something set up.

Assaf, if you can't do it right now, let me know.

Thansk.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

08/17/2005 10:26 PM

bpel spec <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>, Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
cc
Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit] minor editorial mistake: missingRequest fault is missing in Appendix A

Hi all,

I discovered a minor editorial mistake: missingRequest fault is missing
in the table in Appendix A.

Do we need to file a new issue?
Or just ask the pen-holder (Assaf?) to add that back in?

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex YIu