Subject: RE: some editorial TODO item

Sure Alex, I can do that.

-Vinky

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 8:37 PM
To: bpel spec
Cc: Alex Yiu; 'Dieter Koenig1'; Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin)
Subject: some editorial TODO item

Hi all,

Dieter discovered one editorial leftover for "forEach" activity?
Any volunteer for this TODO item?

Vinky, do you want to warm up your pen for this? :-)

Regards,
Alex Yiu

>(1) Does bpws:repeatedCompensation still exist?
>=> Assaf just removed it.
>
>(2) The "forEach" activity is missing in section 6.2 "The Structure of
>Business Process"
>=> Yes, we should add an introduction for "forEach" to section 6.2. It
>can be handled as a pure editorial changes, I think.
>I guess: one of editors send out proposed introduction text to the spec

>edit email list. If no controversy, the spec will go into the spec
text.

>Dieter Koenig1 wrote:
>>(1) Does bpws:repeatedCompensation still exist?
>>Section 13.3.3. "Invoking a Compensation Handler" has the following
text:
>>"(...) Any subsequent attempts to invoke the never installed
compensation
>>handler will also result in a no-op (as does any attempt to invoke an
>>installed compensation more than once)."
>>==> If it is always a no-op then the fault is no longer needed,
however,
>>section 14.6. "Compensation" and Appendix A. "Standard Faults" both
still
>>refer to bpws:repeatedCompensation.
>>
>>(2) The "forEach" activity is missing in section 6.2 "The Structure of
>>Business Process"
>>==> "forEach" must be added to the bulleted list of activities
explaining
>>the token "activity".

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]