Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit]Issue 82

Hi Vinky,
Generally, the editors take only minor liberties with the wording approved by the TC.  Even in cases where the editors have uncovered errors in the resolution we've gone back to the TC for approval on the corrections unless they have been trivial.  Since the 82 wording had extensive work done among a group of several members during the voting, I'd suggest we stick with it as approved.
Thanks for your help on the editing group.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Mehta, Vinkesh \(US - Austin\)" <vmehta@DELOITTE.com>

10/21/2005 02:25 PM

<wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit]Issue 82

Hi,

As part of issue 82, I would like to add the attached diagram in Chapter
15 to clarify relationships between abstract process (common base,
profile,..) and executable process.

Are the editors allowed to add diagrams for clarifications?

Any feedback on diagram is welcome.

Also, since issue 107 is closely linked with issue 82. I am also
planning to add issue 107 edits.

regards,
-Vinky

Vinkesh O. Mehta
Manager
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Mobile: + 1 512 750 2006
vmehta@deloitte.com
www.deloitte.com

400 West 15th Street, Suite 1700
Austin, TX 78701-1648
USA

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

abstract_process.ppt