Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit]Issue 82

Hi Vinky,

It seems that you assigned 82 to yourself, showing very commendable
commitment to get the editorial process moving; and nobody seems to have
complained at the time of your mail (10/13)!

However, the way we've worked until now, we discuss the issues before
moving ahead, agreeing on whether they are ready to be incorporated in the
spec (82 is not) and agreeing also on the people that should take over the
job; typically, parties directly involved in the closing proposal and
discussions are preferred candidates because of their understanding of the
problem.

I think we need to discuss this in tomorrow's call.

Paco

                      "Mehta, Vinkesh
                      \(US - Austin\)"         To:       Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
                      <vmehta@DELOITTE.        cc:       <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      com>                     Subject:  RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit]Issue 82

                      10/24/2005 01:12
                      PM

Thanks Diane.

I have checked in changes for 82.
  - I have left editor notes/paceholder in for inserting (82.1, 82.2, 82.3
and 107).
  - Also I have included the latest email input from Ivana regarding
'createInstance' activity.
  - And, I am leaving my diagram out

I would appreciate if others can review the edits.

I will now look at 107.

regards,
-Vinky