Subject: notes from Oct 25 call

Attendees:  Vinky, Alex, Assaf, Paco
I will review recent email and get Peter info on those issues that have been added to the spec already (92.x and possibly others).
Following is the list of assignments in order:
  1. Paco will do 88, 174, 125, 219.  Target completion by Mon.
  2. Vinky will do 157, 222, 224, 225.  Target completion by next Fri.
  3. Assaf will complete 209, 214. Target completion by next call.
As usual we'll use email to notify the next person in the queue that the pen is free.
Alex will start work on a resolution to 82.1 to help get conclusion on the abstract related issues.
We discussed prognosis for completion of the spec and the likely need for a "corrective editing cycle" to address consistency and readability once all the issue resolutions are incorporated into the spec.  After all outstanding issues are resolved, we should probably plan for 4-8 weeks to incorporate them into the spec, get approval of the updated spec as the latest committee draft with all normative changes and then start the corrective editing.  Given our current status, this could happen in the Mar-April timeframe.  Some ideas for this process:
Let me know if I missed anything.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709