Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Notes from Nov 8 call

Diane,

I have added the edits for 125(b &c).

Assaf, you now have the pen.

regards,
-Vinky

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:18 PM
To: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Notes from Nov 8 call

Participants:  Alex, Prasad, Vinky, Diane, Paco via im.

Work plan:
Vinky will complete parts B and C of 125 which had been deferred until 157 was complete.
Assaf will complete 209 and 214 when Vinky is done as planned last call.
Paco will do 82.3, 99, 107, 109
Alex will do 6.2

We will as usual use email alerts to let the group know when assignments are complete and the pen is ready for the next person.

Other topics discussed:
Vinky will start to work on a draft for 84 (static analysis description and list) but it will not be added to the working draft till later.

Alex is preparing a resolution for 82.1 - he's waiting on input from Rania.   Once 82.1 is ready, he may also propose a directional resolution for 158 which relates to restructuring the spec.

Dieter is going to join the editing team - he's working on the compensation handling issues discussed at the last f2f and hopefully will have them ready for voting and editing around the time of the next spec editing team call.

We've deferred 204 pending resolution of 120.2 where there was a proposal to rescind it.  120.2 is somewhat dependent on the new resolution to 123.  I will ping the folks working on 120.2 and 123 to see when we can expect to see progress.  If it will extend beyond the next 2 weeks, the suggestion is that we add the current resolution for 204 to the spec.

The issues list section showing issues waiting for editing into the spec needs updating - we've completed 82, 92.3, 92.4, 92.6, 157, 222, 224, and 225.  I'll ask Peter to update it to reflect this.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]