Subject: grammar mistake for <onAlarm> (repeatEvery can be used on its own)

Hi all,

Dieter kindly reports a grammar mistake for <onAlarm>.
<repeatEvery> can be used on its own, while the XSD and a small part of
the spec text does not capture that properly.

I would like to remind people that: when I got the pen next time, I
would fix this "repeatEvery" issue.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu