Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Notes from Nov 22 call

I have marked 82.3, 99, 107 and 109 as In spec as of 30 November.

There are notes against 209 and 214 (see
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#edit_table)
that these resolutions were included but aren't quite right. Are these
qualifications correct or have they
been sorted out.

scores now are 14 open, 9 resolution proposed, 4 received, and 12
resolved-needing-editing, 229 finished. Nearly there !

Peter

Chief Scientist
Choreology Ltd
web: www.choreology.com   <-- now with Cohesions 3.0 available for