Subject: notes from call on Dec 20

Assaf, Prasad, Vinky and I attended.
Vinky will complete 82.2 today and let us know so Prasad can upload the new draft to the web site.  I will ask Alex to also upload the schema.  When the spec is uploaded, I will send a note to the TC reminding them to start the review process for the f2f meeting on Jan 10-12.

Due to vacation plans, we did not assign any more work items.
Our next meeting will be 12:30 Jan 3, 2006 - we will work on a new assignment list at that call.

Many thanks to all of you who have contributed to the editing over the course of the TC and best wishes for whichever combination of holidays you celebrate at this time of year.  Stay well and we'll talk in the new year.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709