Subject: issues list and editing status

Happy New Year to the bpel editors.

I've just updated the working copy of the issues list to mark 82.2, 230
and 233 as completed. I think this now aligns with the recent upload. If
someone can confirm that I have correctly reflected your editing
efforts, I'll upload it as the formal version.

Peter

Chief Scientist
Choreology Ltd
web: www.choreology.com   <-- now with Cohesions 3.0 available for