Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] spec restructuring effort

Hi all,

For last 2 sections, I forgot to decrement the section number by 2. I have made those corrections. (attached)

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

Hi Venky,

Thanks for the TOC info. [I still worry that I will mess up that manual TOC link editing. It may be a good idea for other experts to do this "operation". ;-) ... ]

I noticed that the last paragraph on section 3 ('Relationship with other specs') has font type as Heading 2.
I don't see that problem. Hopefully, we are not running into MS-Word bug or version incompatible issue. BTW, I am using Word 2000. Don't know whether that is too old  :-)

Venky, could you be more specific which paragraph you see the font issue? (Here is the screenshot of that page in my MS Word 2000).

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin) wrote:
Alex,

Regarding section numbers and TOC.

It does not look like to me that we used a standard auto generated MS-Word TOC. The TOC has been manually created with each "TOC" field as a hyperlink within the document. So we have to just individually fix each 'TOC' entry by doing a right click and then select 'Edit Hyperlink'.

I noticed that the last paragraph on section 3 ('Relationship with other specs') has font type as Heading 2.

-Vinky