Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] spec restructuring effort

Same here - still on hold waiting for the leader, whoever that is.

Paco

                      "Mehta, Vinkesh
                      \(US - Austin\)"         To:       "Alex Yiu" <alex.yiu@oracle.com>
                      <vmehta@DELOITTE.        cc:       "Prasad Yendluri" <pyendluri@webmethods.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS,
                      com>                      <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      01/24/2006 04:36
                      PM

Do we have the wsbpel-edit call today  @ 4:30 EST? ( I waited for about 6
minutes but the call did not activate)

thanks,
-Vinky

From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: Mon 1/23/2006 10:38 PM
To: Alex Yiu
Cc: Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin); Prasad Yendluri; drj@us.ibm.com;
wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org; Alex Yiu

Hi all,

For last 2 sections, I forgot to decrement the section number by 2. I have
made those corrections. (attached)

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

      Hi Venky,

      Thanks for the TOC info. [I still worry that I will mess up that
      manual TOC link editing. It may be a good idea for other experts to
      do this "operation". ;-) ... ]

            I noticed that the last paragraph on section 3 ('Relationship
            with other specs') has font type as Heading 2.
      I don't see that problem. Hopefully, we are not running into MS-Word
      bug or version incompatible issue. BTW, I am using Word 2000. Don't
      know whether that is too old  :-)

      Venky, could you be more specific which paragraph you see the font
      issue? (Here is the screenshot of that page in my MS Word 2000).

      Thanks!

      Regards,
      Alex Yiu

      Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin) wrote:
            Alex,

            Regarding section numbers and TOC.

            It does not look like to me that we used a standard auto
            generated MS-Word TOC. The TOC has been manually created with
            each "TOC" field as a hyperlink within the document. So we have
            to just individually fix each 'TOC' entry by doing a right
            click and then select 'Edit Hyperlink'.