Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] notes from Jan 17 call

Hi,

I have dialed in. But I have not heard Diane starting this conf call yet.
Thanks.

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Diane Jordan wrote:

Participants on today's call:  Vinky, Alex, Prasad

We reviewed the overall schedule and decided the best next step for the editing team is to do the restructure (ie, apply 158).  This will be done once the latest working draft is approved as our committee draft which will be voted on at tomorrow's meeting.  As this is done, we will try to make a map of the section changes to simplify tracking of changes between versions.  Alex will take the pen this week to do a first pass on the restructure.  Prasad will take it next.  Vinky is also available starting next week.    We'll keep track of status by email and plan for a call next tues.

With the impending completion of all open issues, we expect that the TC calls may take less than the allotted time, and that the focus of the TC will turn more to editing.  As that happens, we will shift the editing call to take place at the end of the TC call rather than holding it on Tues.

We will have a call next Tues at 1:30 pacific/4:30 eastern to discuss status of the restructure.  Call in number is: 877-988-8393, int'l 203 566-8013, pc 770954

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709