Subject: Fw: Guidelines references: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/

This is the url for the document templates at OASIS that we'll have to meet.  We may want to make some of these conversions when we go through the final polishing but we should probably take a look to make sure we're not going to have major changes to match it.

BTW, I forgot we had planned to stay on the call to talk about the preliminary restructure Alex sent us - sorry.  Hopefully any comments can go to him be email.
Let me know if any of you think a call is required and I'll set one up.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 01/25/2006 01:25 PM -----
Monica J Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>

01/25/2006 11:33 AM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS