Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] spec restructuring effort

Hi all,

I have just checked in my changes into CVS.

Compared with the doc that that I sent out a couple of days ago, there are a number of other minor additional changes:
  • spilting the references section and update some of references (Ron's resolution)
  • adding more sub-section numbers to abstract process section
  • apply "observable behavior" more consistently to the Introduction section (instead of using both "observable" and "visible" in a mixed way)

Venky, I believe you are the next one to hold the pen to fix up TOC and other format problems only in MS-Word 2003.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu