Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] spec restructuring effort

I have fixed the TOC and the formatting issue. I have checked in the modified spec in CVS.

I am still reviewing Alex's latest changes.

-Vinky

From: Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin)
Sent: Fri 1/27/2006 9:05 AM
To: Alex Yiu; pyendluri@webmethods.com
Cc: Alexandre Alves; drj@us.ibm.com; wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Alex.

  - I will review your updates.
  - Fix TOC
  - Fix any other formatting issues

regards,
-Vinky

From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: Fri 1/27/2006 2:09 AM
To: pyendluri@webmethods.com
Cc: Alexandre Alves; Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin); drj@us.ibm.com; wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org; Alex Yiu

Hi all,

I have just checked in my changes into CVS.

Compared with the doc that that I sent out a couple of days ago, there are a number of other minor additional changes:
  • spilting the references section and update some of references (Ron's resolution)
  • adding more sub-section numbers to abstract process section
  • apply "observable behavior" more consistently to the Introduction section (instead of using both "observable" and "visible" in a mixed way)

Venky, I believe you are the next one to hold the pen to fix up TOC and other format problems only in MS-Word 2003.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]