Subject: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] working on issue 11

Vinky,
Thanks - I've updated status on action item 13.

In the future, we should be more specific about which action items will be addressed when we discuss assignments - I will then change owner name and this problem can be avoided.  (Or, if you do an extra action item, let me know and I'll update it as happened with 13.)
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 02/12/2006 10:18 PM -----
"Mehta, Vinkesh \(US - Austin\)" <vmehta@DELOITTE.com>

02/11/2006 09:19 PM

<wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] working on issue 11

I have added the edits for Issue 11.

I also added one of the action items ( #0013) but then I realized I can't change the status of the item because the owner is Diane. I am guessing only the action item owners can change the state. To avoid confusion I am not doing any more action items.

Diane, could you please change the state on action item #0013 to done.

Alexandre, you now have the pen.

regards,
-Vinky