Subject: meeting today?

Are our Tuesday meetings now cancelled in lieu of the additional time we spend at the end of regular WSBPEL calls?

-Vinky

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]