Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] working on issue 11

Dieter,

I am done with my changes, please feel free to take the pen.

Thanks,

From: Alexandre Alves
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 6:23 PM
To: Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin)
Cc: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Vinky, taking the pen.

Rgds

From: Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin) [mailto:vmehta@DELOITTE.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:20 PM
To: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org

I have added the edits for Issue 11.

I also added one of the action items ( #0013) but then I realized I can't change the status of the item because the owner is Diane. I am guessing only the action item owners can change the state. To avoid confusion I am not doing any more action items.

Diane, could you please change the state on action item #0013 to done.

Alexandre, you now have the pen.

regards,

-Vinky