Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Issue 195 and (normative) references

Danny,

Danny van der Rijn wrote:
Questions:

- Issue 195 adds a reference to the WS-I BP 1.1 Errata:
     This XML Schema incorporates fixes for known errors, and is the XML Schema selected by the WS-I BP 1.1 Errata (October 25, 2005).

Should this document (http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.0-errata.html) be included in either the normative or non-normative references section?
I would think so. BTW it should be a BP 1.1 Errata reference (the above is a BP 1.0 Errata URL). We can include http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1-errata.html instead. Both are still Board Approval Drafts, though likely to go final soon.

- I notice that most of the references of the form [WSDL 1.1] [...] have hyperlinks defined that point to the OASIS site instead of just using #anchor syntax and referring to the same document.  I'm probably in over my head, but it seems strange.  Wondering what I should do for the [WSDL 1.1] reference I just added, as well as for a possible [WS-I BP 1.1 Errata] reference I may put in as a result of answers to the above question.
The WSDL 1.1 reference in Section G (References) is pointing to http://www.w3c.org/tr/wsdl  like so,

[WSDL 1.1] Web Services Definition Language (WSDL) 1.1, W3C Note

I think we want to add this in a similar fashion. Is that not what you are referring to? I don't see a OASIS site pointer though..

I'm going to assume that my questions won't be answered by the time I'm done with my (other) changes, so I'll attempt to check it in anyway.  I may even succeed in checking in.

If more changes are needed, I'll create an action item to do so.

Thanks
Danny

Regards,
Prasad