Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] notes from Feb 22 call

Prasad - you will get the pen after Vinky then.
Assaf - it seems like we have enough assignments to take us to the call next Wed. - if you're not on that one, we'll let you know if there's a good one for you to work on.
Thanks to you both, and all of those who are contributing to the big push to get these done!
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>

02/22/2006 02:45 PM
Please respond to
pyendluri@webmethods.com

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] notes from Feb 22 call

Diane et. al,

I can do some next week.  I can take 218, 223 and 231 (pretty much next three to be done, in the list Diane sent).

Regards,
Prasad