Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Issue Resolutions 221, 232, 237

I am now working on 82.1, which I hope to complete later today.

Paco

                      Dieter
                      Koenig1@IBMDE            To:       Francisco Curbera/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
                                                wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
                      02/25/2006 09:14         cc:       Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
                      AM                       Subject:  [wsbpel-spec-edit] Issue Resolutions 221, 232, 237

Hi Paco, I am done with spec editing for 221, 232, 237 ====> THE PEN IS
YOURS (current version is 1.112)!

Notes to the whole spec editing team:

Re 221: after restructuring the spec, the anchor point (in former section
14.4) was lost. I added a new paragraph at the end of 10.4 because the
missingReply was no longer mentioned (!) after the restructuring. I then
added the 221 resolution text to the end of the main section in chapter 12
(i.e. before 12.1.).

Re 232: I changed the repeatUntil activity description according to the
issue resolution. Note that there is almost identical text in two places.

Re 237: I changed the if activity description according to the issue
resolution. I also changed an example that still contained the switch (!)
activity.

Kind Regards
DK