Subject: Have we applied second resolution of Issue 123 to spec text yet?

Hi fellow editor members,

I am trying to prepare the spec text for Issue 241. (That will include a minor tweaking of Issue 123's second resolution). And, I was trying to searching text like "IMA" or "This resolution follows the same scoping rules" in the doc. But, I cannot find it.

It seems to me that we have not applied second resolution of Issue 123 yet (propoosed by Chris) yet (?!).
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200512/msg00074.html

I think that explains why DK discovered the missingReply description is completely missing after restructuring. During my restructuring, I was expecting Issue 123 will cover the missingReply desc (See Note [AY19]:  "... A new resolution of Issue 123 will update that part of text as well." )

Anyhow ...  let's confirm whether we got Issue 123 applied.

If not, we may want to apply Issue 223 as well.
http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue223
Resolution of Issue 223 amends resolution of Issue 123 in a minor way.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu