OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsbpel-spec-edit message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: notes from Mar 1 call

Attendees: Danny, Vinky, Alexandre, Assaf, Alex, Prasad, Dieter
Work queue:
Vinky has issues 228 and 238 in process.  (Appendix for 84 to be circulated separately rather than included in the spec right now.)
Next, Prasad will take the pen for 218, 123 (revised resolution), 223, and 231.  (Prasad will double check on whether he's ok with 123 and let us know if now.)  He targets completion by Mon.
Danny will then do 234, 235, 236, action item 21 and maybe 12.  He tartets completion on Tues next week.  
Assaf will take the pen for 239, 240, and AI 19 on Wed.  
Dieter will take the pen after Assaf for 244 and AI 22, 23 late next week.  

Other discussion:
- I asked that everyone take a look at Paco's comments on the 82.1 editing to make sure they're in agreement.  
- Thoughts on how we will run the the f2f:
- we may not have an updated version of the spec available for review and approval with all known issue resolutions and action items complete much prior to the meeting, but we will have a week or so after the f2f to finalize preparation of the candidate public review prior to the date we've projected the formal TC vote to start the review process.  
- my current thinking is that we will walk through the spec starting at the beginning and do real time fixes where possible.  Action items or issues (depending on the type of change) will be opened for anything we can't fix live.  
- members of the editing team who are not attending the meeting in person may be called upon to help with catch up editing in the evenings (given the time difference, this will be day for many of them)    
- we may consider having a daily checkpoints to approve the results of the editing as the current committee draft.    
- we will try to arrange for 2 projectors to allow us to simultaneously look at different sections spec or versions of the text.  Dieter and Diane will look into whether this is possible and getting enough equipment.  
- other ideas are welcome - I will bring this up on the call with the full TC next week also.  

We'll hold the spec editing call immediately following the TC meeting next week as we 've done the past few weeks.  Thansk for all your efforts - we're making great progress on the backlog!
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]