Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Issues list alignment

Title: Message
195 is complete, but an action item has been opened to "finish it" and fix the links.

Peter Furniss wrote:
I've reviewed the recent email on this list and aligned the issues list table http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#edit_table
in the working copy with my understanding.

I reverted issue 123 to awaiting editing

On issue 195 I noticed there was discussion about the links to referenced specs - was this resolved (i.e. should I mark 195 as done)

Let me know if there further changes needed.

Peter