Subject: Notes from Mar 8 call

Attendees: Assaf, Alex, Prasad, Alexandre, Danny, Paco, Vinky
Work queue:
Assaf is working on 239, 240, and AI 19 now
Dieter will be next on 244 and AI's 22 and 23
Alexandre will then work on 184, 241 and a few action items of his choosing.

In parallel the following work will be done:
Issue 84:
Vinky  - will complete his draft of the appendix for 84 tomorrow and send to this team.
All - review Vinky's draft and make comments on the edit list until Monday.
Paco  - will review the draft on Monday, incorporate comments as appropriate and if it seems "good enough" will send to the TC before Wed for consideration as part of the issue 9 discussion.

Issue 82.1 Schema:  Alex will start work on this.
NOTE TO ALL Editors who have the pen this week:   If the issues you are working on include changes to the schema let Alex know so he can also reflect them in the 82.1 update.

Issue 9: Alex is considering sending an email with some ideas for wording a proposal for issue 9.
Other discussion topics:
We agreed an issue should be opened for the undefined behavior items that Mark Ford discovered.
Danny asked for feedback on the editing change he made for 234.
We discussed the plan for Fri Mar 24 - I've learned that John won't be at the f2f afterall.  I've already booked my flights and will have to leave by mid morning on the 24th.  We will need a volunteer chair to stand in for that day - I think it would be best if its someone on the editing team since this group is the one that will have to deal with the results of the meeting.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709