Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Status from f2f Mar 21

Releasing the pen. Checked-in version 1.131. I've updated AI 49, and AI 54. Please could you close it?

I also noticed that AI #40 is done, but it has not been marked as closed.

Let me know when I should pick up the pen again.

Thanks,

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:09 AM
To: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Status from f2f Mar 21

We've completed the walkthrough up to section 7.  Dieter is checking this in tonight and will also post it to hte tc web site.  We continued to open action items - we've tried to make sure they are only "mechanical" fixes.
From email, I think Alexandre gets the pen first to do a few depending on how much time he has.
Vinky is next.
Assaf should get the pen last to finish 34.
Please keep us posted by email on what you've done.
Thanks for your support.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

by email and then delete it.