Subject: pen to Vinky

Thanks Prasad.

Vinky,
you have the pen now till midnight pacific.

Alexandre,
I think you are next when Vinky completes if its not too late.

After Friday, we're going to have a smaller group of the folks who were at the F2F try to wrap up the editing at least for the clean up type items and identify any normative changes that seem necessary.  This is Danny, Alex, Dieter and Mike.  Its probably best not to try to do anything in parallel with them so we won't pass the pen any further for a week or so till they come up with a draft for the TC to review.

As always, thanks for your support.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 03/23/2006 07:37 PM -----
Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>

03/23/2006 03:35 PM
Please respond to
pyendluri@webmethods.com

pyendluri@webmethods.com, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit] Version 1.137 checked in - Handing the Pen back

Diane et. al,

I have just checked in the spec that accounted for the following AIs:

20, 27, 55, 58 and 61.

I hand the pen back..

BTW,  many of the AIs that were incorporated in the past few days had
not been marked closed.

Regards,

Prasad