Subject: Fw: impending public review for BPEL

Hi spec editing team,
As I mentioned on the TC call last week, I've asked Mary McRae who handles the admin at OASIS on things like public review docs to take an early look at our spec and advise on any formatting problems.  She noted that we're missing headers/footers and appropriate pagination (which we already knew we would want to fix).

I'm looking for a volunteer to go look over the template and sample and then, when the time is right take the to do to handle this formatting job.
Any takers?
Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 04/24/2006 07:00 PM -----
Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

04/24/2006 10:04 AM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: impending public review for BPEL

Hi Diane,

  The Word template and sample can be found at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASIS_Specification_Template_v2.0_Legacy.dot
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASIS_Specification_Template_Guidelines.doc

  Everything else appears to be okay - copyright, notice, metadata, etc.

Mary