Subject: NOT taking the pen

Hi all,

despite my announcement on Wednesday I will NOT be able to take pen over
the weekend/early next week. The reason is not that I'm enjoyin myself on
the beach but an unexpected sickness in the product related part of my life
which gives a couple of people (including me) some extra work with tight
deadlines :-(
I'm sorry about that - feel free to take it, I will deliver my promise
ASAP.

Cheers
/Simon
Simon Daniel Moser, M.Eng.
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Boeblingen Laboratory
Schoenaicherstr. 220, 01/086
D - 71032 Boeblingen
Tel.: +49 - 7031 - 164304
IP Telephone Number (ITN): 39204304
email: smoser@de.ibm.com

Rule of thumb #3459835478: when you find yourself typing/copying the same
thing more than twice in a row, redesign or re-implement. No excuse
possible.