Subject: call for volunteer to take the pen

Hi Simon,
Thanks for letting us know - we've all had similar problems arise.

Any others who can do some editing early next week?   As discussed on our short call this week, the objective is to start going through some of the issues that have been resolved.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Simon D Moser <SMOSER@de.ibm.com>

05/26/2006 12:35 PM

wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit] NOT taking the pen

Hi all,

despite my announcement on Wednesday I will NOT be able to take pen over
the weekend/early next week. The reason is not that I'm enjoyin myself on
the beach but an unexpected sickness in the product related part of my life
which gives a couple of people (including me) some extra work with tight
deadlines :-(
I'm sorry about that - feel free to take it, I will deliver my promise
ASAP.

Cheers
/Simon
Simon Daniel Moser, M.Eng.
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Boeblingen Laboratory
Schoenaicherstr. 220, 01/086
D - 71032 Boeblingen
Tel.: +49 - 7031 - 164304
IP Telephone Number (ITN): 39204304
email: smoser@de.ibm.com

Rule of thumb #3459835478: when you find yourself typing/copying the same
thing more than twice in a row, redesign or re-implement. No excuse
possible.