Subject: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Appendix C in the middle of 13.1.4? ----> I TAKETHE PEN

Ok, I got no response w.r.t. the pen holder but heard from Diane that
nobody has it.

So   *** I TAKE THE PEN NOW ***  , fix the problem, and continue with issue
editing.

I already looked at the spec revision 160. It was *not* an accidental
"paste" but some malfunction of a Word reference which seemed to turn into
"text inlude" :-) in two places in chapter 13. I have no real explanation
for that. In a temporary version I already created, I deleted the two
references and re-created them which seems to solve the problem ...

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

----- Forwarded by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM on 21.06.2006 16:49 -----

             Dieter
             Koenig1/Germany/I
             BM                                                         To
                                       Danny van der Rijn
             20.06.2006 09:19          <dannyv@tibco.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
                                       rg
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Appendix C
                                       in the middle of 13.1.4? ---->  CAN
                                       I GET THE PEN NOW ?????(Document
                                       link: Dieter's Mail)

Wow, this was certainly an accidental "paste" while I was copying appendix
C to its correct place.

I would like to GET THE PEN asap to fix this one (and verify all the other
edits I made) !!!

Thanks for the notice !!!

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

             Danny van der
             Rijn
             <dannyv@tibco.com                                          To
             >                         wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
                                       rg
             20.06.2006 00:15                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] Appendix C in
                                       the middle of 13.1.4?

Does anyone else notice that a copy of appendix C has been dropped in
the middle of 13.1.4?  I'm looking at revision 160.

Danny