Subject: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Dieter releases the pen - Vinky is next

Hi all, I  **RELEASE**  the spec editing pen now   ===>    Vinky, the pen
is yours.

Revision 01.161 contains the following updates:
 - Fixed bad references in Chapter 13 (which caused copied instances of
Appendix C)
 - Issues 248, 270, 287, 295, 299, 300; Peter, please remove from "Resolved
issues awaiting editing into spec"
 - Action Item 63 (I changed the remaining occurrences of
synchronous/asynchronous); Diane, please close it

I applied these AI in my last editing cycle (see my last mail below); Diane
, please close them:
 - Action Items 24, 46, 59, 64, 125, 129

The following AI appear to be done (see my last mail below); I received no
more response to my mail below
 - Action Items 16, 25, 28, 53, 57, 68, 74, 79, 84, 94, 96, 100

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

----- Forwarded by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM on 26.06.2006 14:45 -----

             Dieter
             Koenig1/Germany/I
             BM                                                         To
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
             15.06.2006 16:52          rg, Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>,
                                       "Peter Furniss"
                                       <peter.furniss@erebor.co.uk>
                                                                        cc
                                       alex.yiu@oracle.com, Rania
                                       Khalaf/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Simon D
                                       Moser/Germany/IBM, Danny van der
                                       Rijn <dannyv@tibco.com>, "Monica J.
                                       Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>,
                                       "Marin, Mike" <MMarin@filenet.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] Dieter releases
                                       the pen - who is next?(Document
                                       link: Dieter's Mail)

Hi all, I  **RELEASE**  the spec editing pen now: spec editors, who is
next?

The following updates are included in CVS revision 01.160 (also uploaded to
OASIS at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/18764/wsbpel-specification-draft.doc
):
 - Issues 262, 285, 293, 296 (Peter, please mark them done)
 - Action Items 24, 46, 59, 64, 125, 129 (Diane, please close these AI)
 - Approved Appendix C (I created and closed an AI)
 - Approved Appendix H (I created and closed an AI)

It appears to me that the following action items are done: submitters (see
cc: list), please verify this and close them if applicable.
 - AI 16 (Alex,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1237
) - examples now in appendix section
 - AI 25 (Alex,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1300
) - seems done after many reviews
 - AI 28 (Alex,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1375
) - seems done after many reviews
 - AI 53 (Rania,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1402
) - done with Issue 262
 - AI 57 (Simon,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1409
) - done with AI 106
 - AI 63 (Danny,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1419
) - seems fine after several reviews
 - AI 68 (Monica,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1427
) - seems done
 - AI 74 (Alex,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1434
) - superseded by the now open Issue 294
 - AI 79 (Monica,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1456
) - seems done
 - AI 84 (Monica,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1466
) - seems ok
 - AI 94 (Mike,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1501
) - seems done
 - AI 96 (Alex,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1507
) - seems done
 - AI 100 (Danny,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1511
) - seems done

I started with
 - AI 39 (Rania,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1386
) - created different colors for syntax and examples;
the creation of labels for all syntax/example snippets is still missing.