Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel] Agenda for 7/12!

Hi Vinky, sorry, I saw this one too late - yes, the pen is free - I
returned it on June 26 (!).

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

             "Mehta, Vinkesh
             \(US - Austin\)"
             <vmehta@DELOITTE.                                          To
             com>                      "John Evdemon"
                                       <John.Evdemon@microsoft.com>
             12.07.2006 22:53                                           cc
                                       <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.
                                       org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: [wsbpel]
                                       Agenda for 7/12!

I believe the pen is free. Is that right Dieter?

thanks,
-Vinky

Vinkesh O.  Mehta

Manager,  Deloitte Consulting LLP