Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] [wsbpel] I RELEASE THE PEN NOW - VINKY IS NEXT

I finished the following to-do items:
 - Issues 291, 292, 297, 301, 303, 304
 - Action Items 71, 136, 41, 108, 135

I checked two documents into CVS:
 - "wsbpel-specification-draft.doc" revision 1.164 - with change tracking
 - "wsbpel-specification-draft.doc" revision 1.165 - without change
tracking - candidate for approval as committee draft

I also uploaded these documents to the OASIS website:
 - "wsbpel-specification-draft revision 1.164.doc" - with change tracking

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/19383/wsbpel-specification-draft%20revision%201.164.doc
 - "wsbpel-specification-draft revision 1.165.doc" - without change
tracking - candidate for approval as committee draft

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/19384/wsbpel-specification-draft%20revision%201.165.doc

Peter, please remove issues 291, 292, 297, 301, 303, 304 from the list of "
Resolved issues awaiting editing into spec".

Diane, please close the spec editing action items 41, 108, 135. If there is
no objection (see remarks below), also close action items 19, 35, 39.

Vinky, please have a look at the following changes for static analysis:
 - With issue resolution 303, we have a new item, temporarily named [
SA00081a]
 - With issue resolution 304, item [SA00049] has been deleted
 - With action item 71, item [SA00047] is now referenced in five places,
the static analysis table entry has all five backward links

Additional Remarks for the Editing Team
 - Action item 41: indentation (3 blanks) and syntax highlighting created
with Eclipse XML editor
 - Action item 41: I found more example snippets in Appendix D after I
uploaded the documents - I will finish this work on another cycle in a few
days :-)))
 - Action item 19: IMO, this one is done and can be closed - the reference
section is now revised
 - Action item 35: IMO, this one is done and can be closed - replaced by
issues 294.x
 - Action item 39: IMO, this one is done and can be closed - different
color highlighting for syntax/examples is done, captions are not needed

Finally, note the Word sometimes has trouble with a large number of changes
- I could not always view the complete document with the "Final Showing
Markup" view AND in the "Print Layout" - the version where all changes are
accepted works fine.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

             Dieter
             Koenig1/Germany/I
             BM@IBMDE                                                   To
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
             19.07.2006 19:16          rg
                                                                        cc
                                       Rania Khalaf
                                       <rkhalaf@watson.ibm.com>, Thomas
                                       Schulze/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, Diane
                                       Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] [wsbpel] I TAKE
                                       THE PEN NOW

I TAKE THE PEN NOW

I will serialize the access to the spec between Rania, Thomas and myself
:-)

I will return it early next week - probably on Tuesday.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49)
7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49)
7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49)
7032-201464  Germany

----- Forwarded by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM on 19.07.2006 19:13 -----

             Dieter
             Koenig1/Germany/I
             BM                                                         To

             19.07.2006 17:39                                           cc
                                       Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>,
                                       wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org,
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
                                       rg
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel] spec editing status -
                                       volunteers needed!(Document link:
                                       Dieter's Mail)

The editing pen (the lock) must be passed explicitly.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49)
7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49)
7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49)
7032-201464  Germany

             Rania Khalaf
             <rkhalaf@watson.i
             bm.com>                                                    To
                                       Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>
             19.07.2006 16:24                                           cc
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
                                       rg, wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel] spec editing status -
                                       volunteers needed!

I volunteer for 133 and 134.

What's the way to do this so I don't mess with the version control. I don'
thave access to the CVS. If someone from the editing team sends me the
latest draft, I can make these updates and send it back to them to commit.

thanks,
Rania

Diane Jordan wrote:

      I've gone through and closed the last batch of action items that
      Dieter worked on per his June 26 email (

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/email/archives/200606/msg00021.html
).

      These included  63, 24, 46, 59, 64, 125, 129, 16, 25, 28, 53, 57, 68,
      74, 79, 84, 94, 96, 100.  I suppressed the individual emails
      announcing these closures and so am copying the full group on this
      email.

      Is there anyone who has some free time to devote to editing?  We have
      25 remaining action items (35, 37, 39, 41, 48, 50, 51, 52, 60, 62,
      71, 77, 80, 83, 88, 95, 97, 99, 108, 109, 113, 133, 134), and 10
      issues (82.3, 84, 105, 240, 247, 302, 292, 297, 298, 301 ) awaiting
      editing into the spec.  84 and 247 have been applied by Vinky, but he
      noted 3 problems in his email (

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/email/archives/200607/msg00000.html
)

      that we need to address before we declare the static analysis table
      complete.   Please let me know if you can pitch in to make progress
      on completing these.

      Regards, Diane
      IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
      drj@us.ibm.com
      (919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709