Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Releasing the pen (Was: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] editingplan from call today)

Thanks Mike.
on a - The editors who are no longer members will show up on the previous members list and so should stay in the editors list.
on b - I think we should go by current and past rosters and leave it to Oasis to decide which if any companies should be eliminated - I don't think  their membership rules are something we want to get in the middle of.   ;-)

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Marin, Mike" <MMarin@filenet.com>

08/16/2006 08:57 PM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit] Releasing the pen (Was: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] editing plan from call today)

I have committed version 1.173, with the following changes:

1- Action Items 150, 154, 155, 156, 157, and 158. I understand that Thomas is questioning action item 158, but it was an open action item.

2- Updated the Committee Members list, with a list provided by Diane.

Couple of little issues for Diane to review:

a- There are four editors (from the editors list) that are not in the members list. They are:

Sid Askary, Nuperus
Ben Bloch, Systinet
Yaron Goland, BEA
Neelakantan Kartha, Sterling Commerce

b- We need to review the affiliation of the editors for non-OASIS companies. I assume that Diane already did this for the committee members list.

--
Regards,
Mike Marin