Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 289 - final resolution

Thanks Chris.

Alex - do you agree with this?  Will you be able to incorporate it when you apply 289?

We haven't planned another editing pass before the (hopeful) approval next week.  I'd like to have all the known action items addressed in the version that we start the review with if possible.  Of course, its always possible there may be more corrections found that must be addressed before public review but we can hope for the best.  ;-)

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Chris Keller" <chris.keller@active-endpoints.com>

08/17/2006 03:26 PM
Please respond to
<chris.keller@active-endpoints.com>

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: [wsbpel] Issue 289 - final resolution

Hi Diane,

One place needs to change for this resolution is the following text in section 8.4.1 which states that the service-ref element is in the WS-BPEL namespace:  Not sure if this warrants an action item, or just something not to miss in the 289 resolution application.

“When using the partnerLink variants of from-spec and to-spec with a non-partnerLink variant of the respective from-spec and to-spec in a <copy> operation, the partnerLink variants should be treated as if they produce an rvalue and lvalue of an EII whose [local name] is “service-ref” and [namespace name] is the WS-BPEL namespace.”

This should be change to:

“When using the partnerLink variants of from-spec and to-spec with a non-partnerLink variant of the respective from-spec and to-spec in a <copy> operation, the partnerLink variants should be treated as if they produce an rvalue and lvalue of an EII whose [local name] is “service-ref” and [namespace name] is the service reference namespace (full URI here?).”

- Chris