Subject: Fw: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: New Candidate Draft to Upload?

Hi everybody,

I TAKE THE PEN NOW!

I've not heard any objections to the proposed changes below, so I'll move
on to commit the updated Word doc to CVS. If possible I'll update the
uploaded zips from Alex,too.

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

       Thomas Schulze

----- Forwarded by Thomas Schulze/Germany/IBM on 22.08.2006 22:18 -----

             Thomas
             Schulze/Germany/I
             BM                                                         To
                                       wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.o
             22.08.2006 09:42          rg
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: New
                                       Candidate Draft to Upload?(Document
                                       link: Thomas Schulze)

I've today added the missing ":" in the schema ws-bpel_varprop.xsd (Rev
1.4, Rev 1.5 I've adapted the Last modified date :-).

I've not seen any update of the word doc yet. I've prepared an updated
version, Diane / Alex / Prasad please let me know if I can check in (it's
not clear to me from Alex's emails if Prasad should do that change or I).

The changes in the word doc are:
- Accept all changes (clean version)
- Applied the changes in the schema
- Minor formatting changes in Appendix E, schemas

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

       Thomas Schulze

             Diane Jordan
             <drj@us.ibm.com>
             19.08.2006 04:37          <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.
                                       org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel-spec-edit] Fw: New
                                       Candidate Draft to Upload?

I'd like to suggest that we make a clean version of the spec based on
version 1.174 that was posted yesterday for review and apply any further
corrections to it.  That way, we will have a version with mark up for only
the changes made after the review started.   When we ask for approval,
people can see the exact differences between what they've reviewed and the
final verison (hopefully all minor like these).
Does this make sense?   I'm open to other suggestions too.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 08/18/2006 10:31 PM -----

 Alex Yiu
 <alex.yiu@oracl
 e.com>
                        Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
 08/18/2006                                                             cc
 05:16 PM               Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>,
                        Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>, Thomas Schulze
                        <ThomasSchulze@de.ibm.com>
                                                                   Subject
                        Re: New Candidate Draft to Upload?

Hi Diane and Prasad,
(cc'ing Thomas as well)

Thomas wrote:
Hi Alex,

I have just realized that the ":" is missing between "wsbpel" and "2.0".
Means in "ws-bpel_varprop.xsd" we need to change from:

<xsd:attribute name="queryLanguage" type="xsd:anyURI"
default="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"/>

to:

<xsd:attribute name="queryLanguage" type="xsd:anyURI"
default="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"/>

Should I fix this or will you do that?

Prasad ... if you have time, could you fix this minor missing ":" and
checkin a new version of MS Word doc first before generating PDF and HTML?

And, I guess Thomas will fix the XSD in parallel.

(Today, I work from office and cannot do CVS checkin until this evening)

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Diane Jordan wrote:

Yes, I think that is it, thanks
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

 Prasad Yendluri
 <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>

 08/18/2006 11:37 AM                       Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS,
                                           Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                           New Candidate Draft to Upload?

Hi Diane, Alex,

I see that Alex checked in version 1.174 last night.
Is this the new candidate draft we want to upload in HTML and RDF?

Regards,
Prasad