Subject: Problem w/OASIS XHTML Templates...

They aren’t valid XHTML.   They fail validation using W3C’s validation service (http://validator.w3.org/).   I contacted Robin Good about this but nothing has been done yet.

In the meantime I uploaded an XHTML version of our spec which is 100% valid XHTML (transitional) – see below (or attached).  I did this without OASIS’ XHTML template so I’m not sure if they will approve it (I exported it out of our Word version and did a few manual tweaks until it validated).

What are the recommended next steps here?

John

John Evdemon
Architect
Microsoft Architecture Strategy